Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sample Invocation To A Birthday Party

You reap what you sow ...


you reap what you sow ...
Posted by Davinia
Las Rosas

One morning a well-dressed woman stood in front of a homeless man, who looked up slowly ... and clearly looked to the woman who seemed accustomed to the finer things in life. Her coat was new. It seemed that he had never missed a meal in his life. His first thought was: "He just wanted to make fun of me, like so many others had done ...

" Please Leave me alone! "Growled the Homeless ... To his surprise, the woman continued in front of him. She smiled, showed flashes her dazzling white teeth.
"Are you hungry?" she asked. "No," replied sarcastically. "I just got back from dinner with the president ... Now go."
The woman's smile became even broader.
Suddenly the man felt a gentle hand under his arm. "What you doing, lady?" Asked the angry man.
"I tell him to leave me alone"!

Just then a policeman came. "Is there any problem, ma'am?" Asked the officer ..
"No problem here, officer, she replied .. "I'm just trying to help him to stand ...
you help me? The officer scratched his head." Yes, the old Jack has been a fixture around here for the past years.
What do you do with him? "I ask the officer ...
" See that cafeteria over there? "She asked." I'll give her something to eat and out of the cold for a while. "
" It's crazy, lady? "poor helpless resisted." I do not want to go there! Then she felt two strong hands grabbing
arms and lifted him.
"Let me go official, I did nothing .."

"We Viejo, this is a good opportunity for you," the officer whispered in his ear. "
Finally, and with some difficulty, the woman and the policeman took the old Jack into the cafeteria and sat him on a table in a corner of the cafeteria. It was almost noon, most people had already eaten lunch and the food group had not yet arrived ...
The cafeteria manager came and asked. " What's going on here, officer? "" What is this?
And this man is in trouble? "
" This lady brought here to eat something, "said the police.

"Oh no, not here!" the manager replied angrily. "Having a person like this one here is bad for business!

Old Jack smiled a smile with their little teeth." Ma'am, I told him. Now, if you will let me go?. I do not want to come here from the beginning. "
The woman went to the cafeteria manager and smiled .." Sir, are you familiar with Harris & Associates?,

banking firm that is at two blocks? "
" Of course I know them, "the manager answered impatiently." They have their weekly meetings in one of my banquet rooms. "

" And you win a lot of money providing food at these weekly meetings? "

asked her ..." And that that matters to you?

I, sir, am Penelope Hernandez, president and owner of the company. "" Oh Sorry! "said the manager ...

The woman smiled again .." I thought this could make a difference in your treatment. "
He told the police, who tried hard to contain a laugh." Would you like to take with us a cup of coffee or maybe a meal, officer? "" No, thank you, ma'am, "replied the officer." I'm on duty ".
" Then, perhaps, a cup of coffee to go? "
" Yes, ma'am. That would be better. "
The cafeteria manager turned on his heels as receiving an order. -
" I'll bring the coffee to you right away Mr. Officer "

The officer watched him walk away. And said: "It certainly has put in place," he said.
"That was not my intention," said Mrs. ... Believe it or not, I have a good reason for all this. "
is
sat at table in front of his guest to dinner. She stared at him ...
"John, do you remember me?"
Old John looked at his face, the face of it, with rheumy eyes "I think so - I mean, my family does."

"Look John, maybe I'm a bit bigger, but look at me, "said Mrs. .. "Maybe I look more chubby now ... but when you worked here many years ago, I came here once, and by the same door, starving and cold."
Some tears fell on his face ..

"Ma'am?" Official said, I could not believe what I was witnessing, or even think that woman could ever be hungry.
"I had just graduated from the University in my hometown," the woman said. "I had come to town looking for a job but could not find anything. His voice shattered the woman continued:" But when I left my last few cents and I had run from my apartment, walked the streets, and was February was cold and nearly starving. I saw this place and went to a little chance I could get something to eat. "With tears in her eyes the woman kept talking ...

John greeted me with a smile . "Now I remember," said John. "I was behind the counter service. He came over and asked if I could work for something to eat. " "I said you were against company policy."
women continued .. "Then you made me the biggest roast beef sandwich I had ever seen ... you gave me a cup of coffee, and went to a corner to enjoy my meal. I was afraid that you meddle in trouble. Then I looked and saw you put the price of food at the cash register I knew then that everything would be fine. "

"So you started your own business?" Old John said.

"If I found a job that afternoon. I worked very hard and I went up with the help of My Father God. Eventually I started my own business, with the help of God, prospered .. "She opened her purse and pulled out a card." When you're done here, I want you to pay a visit to Mr. Martinez. He is the personnel director of my company. I'll talk to him and I'm sure you'll find something for you to do something in the office. "
She smiled." I might even give you a preview, just enough so you can buy some clothes and get a place to live until you recover. If you ever need anything, my door is always open for you John. "

There were tears in his eyes elderly. "How can I thank you?" He asked.
"Do not thank me," she replied. "God give the glory. He brought me to you. "

Outside the cafeteria, the officer and the woman stopped and before going on your side .." Thanks for all your help, officer. "Ms. Hernandez said
.
"Instead," the officer said, "Thanks. I saw a miracle today, something I will never forget. And ... And thanks for the coffee. ".....

May God bless you always and do not forget that when we threw the bread upon the waters, you never know when it will be returned to you .. God is so great that it can cover the entire world with their love and yet so little to get into your heart.

When God takes you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let yourself go.
only 1 of 2 things will happen, or he holds you when you fall, or will teach you to fly!
God closes doors no man can open and God opens doors no man can close ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment